Monday, April 14, 2008

Honey Moon Highlights

We went to St George where we stayed in an amazing 6,000 square foot resort home at Entrada (which is where High School Musical 2 was filmed). It's one of my companies vacation homes that the employees get to use. It was crazy, but perfect! Even though we were only there for a couple of days, we had a great time! We walked the St George Temple grounds and through their visitor's center. We also did a few hikes through Snow Canyon, went to the museum, the gift shop at Cracker Barrel and lunch, (twice) at our favorite "Parrothead Island Broiler."And of course, we ate dinner at Oliver Garden. Mmmmmm!

When we were in Washington for our wedding open house there, we went shooting with the family too which was a blast!



Now that George gets to come with me to Alaska to see my sister Kristin & her husband, her 2 year old and brand new daughter, then we will get to have some more good adventures and fun times.

In the meantime, we're trying to make our own fun memories in everyday life now that "the honeymoon is over." Sometimes it can be hard with the routine, right? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Molly said...

Cute pictures! It sounds like you guys are doing great! I loved the wedding pictures too, you seem so happy, I'm so glad! Andy's parents have a house at Entrada. We love it there! Every time Hayden watches HSM2 he always comments on Grandpa's pool and how fun it is!

Jessie said...

This looks like so much fun. I still feel like it doesn't matter what Dave and I do as long as we're together. Cheesy but true. I'm excited to keep in touch and see more blogs. Love you April.