Cute blog! I'll have to add your blog to my buddy list.
My cousin got married at Entrada. It was funny because it was a few years before HSM2 was filmed. When I saw it in the movie I thought it was a little weird.
Love all the pics. Looks like you guys are having a great time! I wish you botht the best of luck... Keep in touch!
hey there lady..I just love your wedding pictures-beautiful gown, cake, flowers--and Bride, i might add. I am so glad to see you so happy and was excited to read your comment on my blog. I will be checking yours regularly to say hi no and then. Anywhoo i'm living in spokane now so anytime your'e up you should give a shout out to me and mikaela.
I had no idea you guys had a blog! How fun! I just caught up on yours, and I agree that George looks baby hungry. Go for it! Being a mom is the greatest thing ever. You will love it!
Time is never quite right per se. Maybe just a little more do-able is how I see it. I talked Jesse into one more and hopefully try end of this year and that seems "do-able".
So GO FOR IT!!!!! You will be spectacular parents.
I am a proud aunt of 3 nieces. My day job is a Licensed Securities Broker for a financial firm. I love to play games and spend time with family. I am a Taurus. From the Color-Code book, I'm a Yellow-Blue (46% yellow, 40% blue). From the 5 Languages of Love book, my primary love language is are Words of Affirmation & secondary is Quality Time. I am a fun-loving, passionate individual who is committed to create spiritual peace and joy in this life in whatever means necessary!*
7 comments:
Cute blog! I'll have to add your blog to my buddy list.
My cousin got married at Entrada. It was funny because it was a few years before HSM2 was filmed. When I saw it in the movie I thought it was a little weird.
Love all the pics. Looks like you guys are having a great time! I wish you botht the best of luck... Keep in touch!
hey there lady..I just love your wedding pictures-beautiful gown, cake, flowers--and Bride, i might add. I am so glad to see you so happy and was excited to read your comment on my blog. I will be checking yours regularly to say hi no and then. Anywhoo i'm living in spokane now so anytime your'e up you should give a shout out to me and mikaela.
So does that mean your getting a puppy or having a baby? I'm confused.
I had no idea you guys had a blog! How fun! I just caught up on yours, and I agree that George looks baby hungry. Go for it! Being a mom is the greatest thing ever. You will love it!
I do agree.
He looks quite "baby hungry" hehehehe.
Time is never quite right per se. Maybe just a little more do-able is how I see it. I talked Jesse into one more and hopefully try end of this year and that seems "do-able".
So GO FOR IT!!!!!
You will be spectacular parents.
Love ya
Btw, I totally left a long amazing comment on here awhile ago, but my computer wouldn't send it through..
I was upet.
sorry.
=[
Oh. and it was witty too.
Post a Comment