I had 2 incredible weekends in a row. George and I got together Friday before last and went to Provo where we ate at Olive Garden with some friends of ours. We played a joke on them telling them we were engaged and they were like, "WE KNEW IT!" Then we kind of felt bad saying um, we were just kidding. Haha. I love that we can joke around about that kind of stuff and not get freaked out or anything! I mean, let's be honest, the reason we are in a relationship is because we are getting to know each other to find out if we want to spend the rest of our lives together! (That was a quote from George from the first 2 weeks we were dating)! Wow!
This most recent weekend we went on a date on Friday night out to dinner and then watched The Bee Movie. It was a cute one! Saturday I was in charge of my company Christmas party so surprisingly enough that went down perfectly. It was a great time! I am so happy right now, and so in love! I feel content and its great!
Last night my roommate Kelle and George and I went with the FHE group to see the lights at
Temple Square. It was awesome! I know things
will continue to go well because I'm focusing on all the right things! I am excited to see everyone at Christmas time! I wish George could come!
No comments:
Post a Comment