My Thanksgiving was outstanding!! My parents, & siblings, James and Marisha drove from Washington to spend the holiday with Tc & Ashley and I. I only had to work one of the days they were here, so we just had fun eating, and shopping and playing games etc! My family met George Calvin Gallagher, a guy I've been dating for almost 2 months. He is cool and sweet and treats me very well! Everyone loved him and he hung out with us basically the entire time they were here. He fit in perfectly. I met George in my single's ward. He is 26, grew up in Connecticut, served a mission in Brazil and if you want to know more, ask me!
My roommates will probably be moving out soon so I will be looking for some new girls after that. I am excited to go home to Washington for Christmas and to spend that week with little Lexi Ann. Oh! My sister inlaw Ashley is expecting her first baby, (girl) and sister Kristin is expecting her second (girl). By mid-April I will be an aunt of 3 nieces! I'm thrilled! Can't wait to have my own someday! Well, I think that's it for now! Here are a few pictures of the weekend!
Most of Perry Family ThxGiving 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment