Thursday, March 19, 2009

fAmiLy fRiDaY - Savanna Jane

I wanna honor my family with a "Friday Family" blog that I've seen on others. Today, Savanna Jane is my spotlight!! My 2nd niece, born December 22, 2007. I am priveledged to live so close to her and her mommy and daddy. Enjoy the pictures of her from then till now. I seriously have not been able to stop smiling while pulling these pictures for the blog. I'm such a Proud Aunt!

*I love that you can see her dimple on the day she was born.
*The 3rd picture looks like she's flexing.
*Mom, that's the Pooh Bear you got here.
*In the black shirt she's saying "Uh-ohhhhh."





It's been a rough week for me, and she absolutely made my day at the park on Thursday. TC & Ashley, you have an incredible little girl and I'm lucky to have you close by so I can come steal her attention (and sneak in a delicious dinner) whenever I want. ;) Thanks for being sunshine in my life, Savanna ~ I love you!

Hugs,
Aunt April

7 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

April, I'm so glad you're doing the family friday thing. That's so cool to see Savanna grow up that fast. What a cutie!

Mikaela said...

She is so cute! I love chubby babies! Also, I loved your AZ pics...you look so great! Love your hair! Also, your cousins could be your sisters, how fun!

TC, Ashley said...

April, what a sweet post. That is so nice to honor your family! Savanna loves her aunt!

TC, Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

How cute are those pics of Sweet Savanna!

The pig tails in the black shirt are so cute!!!

She sure seems like she is a happy girl!!
Love you April and all!

faith0426 said...

Found Yah! You have the cutest Neises! We had a lot of fun @ the BBQ tonight. Keep in Touch!

Mitch,Stacy,Brendan,Breanna Graham
http://grahamms.blogspot.com/

Hale Yes!! said...

She is so cute!! I am sorry you had a rough week. If you ever need to talk, feel free to call me or email me or whatever! We love you and hopefully we will get to see you guys soon!