Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LeT's tAlK aMeRiCaN iDoL

Who do you think is getting the boot this week?

Anoop isn't super consistenct in my opinion but I love him! Scott has stayed around a lot longer than I thought and question has been raised if he's getting charity votes? Don't get me wrong, he is adorably nerdy and sweet, also great on the piano, but I don't love his voice. (You know I'm a pro critic, right)? Ha! ;)

Megan is gorgeous and unique but doesn't seem to have as strong of voice as Danny or Adam. Rough-neck Michael doesn't knock my socks off either, in fact I'm usually bored during his performances. And then there's Kris. He's good too, but he does that weird tongue curl-up when he sings that bugs me!

Has Lil' Rounds plateaued in your opinion? She's got a crazy amazing voice! But I haven't felt like she continues to bust it out better each week.

I personally believe that souful Matt and red-haired Allison have been strong and consistent. And I'll admit that while I love almost all of them, my favorites are Megan, Danny and Adam. (What was up with Adam's "self indulgent rubbish" last week)? LOL. His voice is incredible, but I felt uncomfortable watching it! I'm excited to see what everyone brings to the table this week!

What are your thoughts? (Don't forget to vote)! See poll on the right.

6 comments:

TC, Ashley said...

I think it'll be Michael personally. I like him but I think he should go. But ssh don't tell us early. Just kidding!

Molly said...

I love Anoop, he is so cute! And I love Danny and Megan. Sorry, I can't stand Adam, I have a hard time looking at him. And he soooo ruined Ring of Fire last week. I used to love that song. I like Michael but it will be he or Scott that go for sure. Lil has plateaued a bit I'd say. Why is it on Wed. instead of Tuesday this week? How annoying!

Youngberg Family said...

For no reason I can even think of I just don't like Matt. I think Danny and Adam will do well, and I like them as well as Allison. I like Megan's voice but her dancing is just annoying to me. I agree with Ashley, I think Michael's end will be soon, or Scott, they just don't perform like the others. But I'm no expert so we'll see...

Marisha & Forrest said...

I totally voted in your cute little poll, even though I don't know ANY of those people, haha!
That's how much I love you =D

The Donald said...

Lisa watched A.I., but I personally don't care for it anymore. But I know that she is going for Asoup or Anoop...whatever his name is, that is who she likes.

Marissa said...

I agree with your assessments. I love American Idol too. And Adam totally creeped me out on country week. What the heck was that?! Oh - and I love daffodils too. They are probably my favorite flower!