Elder James Russell Perry entered the Mission Training Center in Johannesburg, South Africa Feb 17. You can track his mission status on his Facebook page that we're keeping updated.My niece Savanna getting big *muaaah* kisses from her Aunt April! She started saying "over there!" It's so cute!
*See bottom of bag*
Some friends of our went on a Mediterranean Cruise in Feb. We were so jealous that we bought our own. (I bet ours was a lot cheaper)!!
I mentioned Burdick family traits in a previous post. This picture was taken to display a particular dominant gene. This pic is my big bro TC and I and his daughter Savanna, who so adorably inherited the BBB "trademark!"

6 comments:
Look at those booties. Yeah, yours was much cheaper, maybe I should try that next time.
I love the bootie pic!
Haha-Savanna does have a bubble butt!
Too bad I missed out on some of those great Burdick traits... Nice post apes
No Kristin, you're really not missing out that much! Haha
NICE UPDATE--I would have said
"Behinds"--LOL
Cute pic of Savannah trying to kiss you.
Post a Comment