Saturday, February 14, 2009

25 Random Things about me - Tagged

1. I’m in denial that in 2 years I will be 30. (People always think I’m in my early 20’s and I never correct them).
2. I thought I'd be a Mother by now.
3. I am left handed.
4. I drive my dream car. Blue Mazda 3, not new but still!
5. I am bad at slicing, dicing, cutting, cubing any kind of produce. I just don't get how it's supposed to be done.
6. I love watching American Idol, The Bachelor and The Office. (And many others)!
7. I like doing laundry.
8. I have done temple work in the following temples: Columbia River WA, Timpanogos UT, Salt Lake City UT, Jordan River UT, Seattle WA, Portland OR, San Diego CA, Mesa AZ.
9. I love doing random little things for George and surprising him. Like coming home from work and surprising him with this favorite (and expensive) green olive salsa. He humors me by being all excited and grateful.
10. Apparently I told my sister she was adopted and she believed me for a long time. I was terrible!!
11. I like to spin around corners in the snow by pulling up my parking break, and I’m good at it!
12. I like to write poems and music.
13. I have Emetophobia, which is: (copied from wikipedia.com) An intense, irrational fear or anxiety pertaining to vomiting. ...And not like pregnancy puking, but from food poisoning or stomach sicknesses.
14. I have only thrown up ONCE in the last 17 years. And that was the one time I tried alcohol. I only had a little, but I learned my lesson fast!
15. I have travelled to Argentina, Hawaii, Mexico and Belize.
16. My sisters and my nieces are my best friends.
17. Here’s a secret: I claim to like sushi so I can be apart of the unofficial fan’s of sushi club but I won't eat it if it's in a seaweed wrap, it must be tempura fried and have a little as raw fish in it as possible.
18. I love taking pictures of things and people.
19. I was born with my elbows out of the sockets and they still are today. (Go family Burdick traits)!!
20. Since I turned 18 I have lived in Washington, Utah, Brazil, Mississippi, Arizona and Alaska.
21. I make myself an egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast almost every morning.
22. My nickname in Brazil was “Poposuda,” which is slang for voluptuous chick with a badunkadunk. It’s been my life trademark/curse.
23. I’ve always been pretty good at keeping in touch with people, even old friends that I know I’ll never see again. I get that from my Daddio.
24. I have had a total of 13 moles removed from my body!
25. When I wear my Domestic Diva apron while cooking I feel pretty and my food tastes better.

I TAG: Jessica, Mom, Marisha, Melissa (both), Liesl and Allie, and YOU!

7 comments:

Tom and Ann Perry Family said...

pcool to ready your random things.

I will try to get my posted in after James is off on his mish.

Love ya, MOM

Youngberg Family said...

A hot breakfast every morning? Way to go. It was fun to read things about you I had never known before. Byw, no hard feelings on the adoption thing - I just think it's funny! ;o)

Marisha & Forrest said...

Look at mom using slang! =D I miss those delicious egg sandwiches... SO GOOD

Melissa said...

Am I one of the two? I should put my 25 things from Facebook on here

TC, Ashley said...

That was fun to read April-and you have over 2 years until you are 30 right? You are not 28 yet! Or am I remembering wrong? TC's 30th is just weeks away so that should make you feel better. And 30 is not old right? (I have to tell myself because I am going to be there just 1.5 years after you!

whitney allison said...

Ok fine you can bring me breakfast every morning and I promise to give you an even bigger reaction than George to his green olive salsa.

Chelsi Chipps said...

I have the same fear as your #13!! I just never knew what it was called!!!!

Dang, I miss you Ape!