Excuse the cell phone pictures! Here are some memorable independent moments from the last few weeks.
Savanna Jane and her beautiful dimples!

A delicious surprise snack, made and designed from my Georgie himself!
The afghan & lamp picture posted as promised. Thanks DeAnn!
& of course Cricket took advantage of another photo opportunity LOL
& of course Cricket took advantage of another photo opportunity LOL

Unexpected rose when we met up for dinner one night after work...
I love that he can still be romantic & I can still get butterflies*
I love that he can still be romantic & I can still get butterflies*

10 comments:
How sweet! You two are so cute. I am glad you are happy! I hope all is well! (Oh, we live in Idaho now!) Brrr....
1) You & Savanna both look absolutely adorable
2) I LOVE the lamps, and I love how George is chillin' in the kitchen
3) Cute toast! I forgot about making those delicious things... how sweet of him
4) Those kids + George = Precious
&
5) I MISS AND LOVE YOU!!!
Mmmm...I love eggs in a basket, espeically eggs in a heart basket. So sweet of him I might puke.
This was a cute post! I like the toast and eggs...that's cute. You deserve a random rose every now and then. And I love that picture of George with my kids....They love you guys so much. Thanks again!
What a cute post! I wish you would post more often. You're so photogenic it's ridiculous. :) Glad to see you're doing well.
man that picture with the kids is hilarious!!!
April those pics are so cute especially of Savanna of course.
How fun!! That is so sweet that he got you a rose!! How are you guys?
Hey April! Looks like you guys are doing well. I wanted to make sure and write you so that you had our blog address. I've been following yours for a couple months now, (sounds like I'm stalking you, lol). Keep the posts comin'
I can't believe how old Savanna looks now! Those egg/toast combos are the best. Go George! Oh, and your front room looks great.
Post a Comment