
Sooooo! Marisha and George and I drove to the Tri-Cities to spend the holiday with all the family except for TC, Ashley and Savanna unfortunately. But we created great memories!
The picture above is Lexi (2 and 1/2) and I at Columbia River Temple. I heard over and over again, "Wexi 'det married der"
Until her voice got so desperate that I realized she wanted to right NOW. I explained that she couldn't yet and why but we took a peak inside and she got to see a picture of Jesus on the wall. It was so cute to experience how exited she is almost like she really gets it.
Having a feast in gratitude! ;) With our cousins. (Allison and Mike's family)
Later in the week we played Celebrity at their house which was SO MUCH FUN!
Kaytlin smiling at me doing patty-cake...and getting all into it. It's hot, you should see it. Maybe I'll even post a video of it later. ;)
We went on several play adventures. Pretty much to every slide within a 10 mile radius.
Guess I wore her out!
This was after one of our slide dates and also the 2nd night in a row that we drove around looking at "Christmas Wights." She'd say, "I wanna see all of 'dem, Aprow!"
I got to see my good friend Jen and her kidlets!
George and I had a relaxing time. The truth is, it's not always 'Gallagher Paradise' around here and it was nice to take a break from the stresses of life.
We played Kristin and John's Wii a lot. This picture was James and George in the middle of what seemed like a never ending tug-o-war! It was a riot to watch.
2 comments:
Miss you guess already! Thanksgiving was so much fun! I love the slide series of pictures! The girls are so lucky to have family that loves them so much! Love you! Hope all is well with the new job!
Love the pictures! You look so happy. Can't wait to see ya.
Post a Comment