Friday, August 8, 2008

Photo Splatter

4th of July weekend we went up to Tabiona, Utah (yeah, i didn't know it existed either) with some friends of ours. It was awesome to camp out in the farm lands and ride horses, watch the mini parade and eat watermelons!

Last week we went to Swan Lake, Montana for our Perry Reunion. All 5 Perry kids, 3 inlaws, 3 nieces and one boyfriend were there! We had such a blast boating. I skiied, and poor George was sick, but he managed to bring himself to go tubing. We had 8 people riding behind the boat on tubes and one point. We still got tons of air and thrown off - a blast - with a good 'ol friendly Swan Lake enima!

Lots of memories we've made in the last month or so. Gotta love summer - deserve to love life. Its beautiful!

Our friend/neighbor Whitney (in the teal) had a Birthday a few weeks ago so we went out for Sushi to celebrate! LOVE them!




My niece Lexi girl.


Favorite picture is dad pretending to sleep on the beach when I took a picture. Funniest part about it is that's EXACTLY how he looks when he dozes off!



6 comments:

Carli said...

ho is that cute, cute girl with you? She totally looks like you!

Carli said...

I meant who not ho. Ha!

Youngberg Family said...

I love the pictures! You never told me you went horseback riding! How fun!

whitney allison said...

What fun! Isn't being pulled behind a boat at high speeds great? We're totally coming to the Perry family reunion next time.

Rebecca said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had fun! You look like quite a pro at water skiing. I could never get up. Maybe you can give me some lessons!

Chrystal Wilcox said...

that picture with you and lexi is soooo cute, also that last picture is pricless.