Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Latest

Went to Montana where we celebrated my Grandpa Perry's life rather than his 90th Birthday. He passed just a few days before that. It was beautiful for all of us to be there though for him and difficult to see our Grandma mourning. We jumped on the trampoline and took pictures with cousins! (Andrea, Kristay and Liesl)


My Mother in-law had a birthday. Uncle Ron accidentally bought trick candles. It was cute to see her blow them all out... a lot of times! That just means her wish will REALLY come true! :)

Cricket had her first grooming experience. Here are before and after pictures.


I took my friend Jessie to Lagoon (thanks to George's company who gave us tickets for free)! She got into a pretty rough car accident, shattered the ball of her hip, so she can't walk for a year. We had a good time together and enjoyed "chillin'" in the pool!


We painted our kitchen. After a few more touch ups I will post a picture!

7 comments:

whitney allison said...

Touch ups indeed!

Melissa said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa! I hope you are ok! Also, I want to see what color you painted your kitchen!

Marissa said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting for you to update your blog for forever! Glad you seem to be doing well. Hope you had fun at Lagoon. :)

Mikaela said...

sounds like you've been busy. love all the pictures, and i too am sorry about your grandfather. i hope you're all doing okay!

Anonymous said...

SO much fun! Love the cute little cricket! Sorry about your grandfather though. Hope you are doing well!!

Youngberg Family said...

I love the pictures of Cricket! Can't wait to see you!

Rebecca said...

Fun times! I love summer! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address to www.sweet-things-in-life.blogspot.com. We need to hang out soon!