Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Puppy

I figured it was time to add pictures of the Miniature Schnauzer we got a few weeks ago. We named her Cricket because she hops around like a Cricket. We're in the house-training process, and the getting her to not bite us while playing and teething cause it hurts process. She is pretty cute and fun though! Quite the personality!




9 comments:

5dollarFanatic said...

Oh we used to have min. Schnauzers. They are so adorable as puppies..really great pets all around. SO much fun-they are just so cute.

Youngberg Family said...

She's cute,and her name fits her well

Marissa said...

Cute puppy April & George. I loved meeting you in Montana. Hope all is well.

Rebecca said...

Your puppy is so cute! I love little dogs! I know that we were planning on hanging out this weekend so let us know when you guys are available. Talk to ya soon!

Mikaela said...

Cricket is such a cute dog! She's so cute, and I love the name! Hope you guys are enjoying her.

Ann Sorensen said...

Love the dog! He looks like a cutie! How big do they normally get? You are brave, Tyler wants a BIG dog, and I have said no since we don't have a fenced in yard, so we have a cat. We are taking baby steps!

Michelle said...

That puppy is so cute. We want a puppy too. (at least Adisen and I. Jesse keeps saying cat!) I'd rather have a small dog as long as it doesn't shed alot and house-training goes well. We will have to see? Hope all is well. Take care.

Brandi Jo said...

Cute dog! Good luck with the puppy stage!

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Your puppy is so cute! How are things going? Have you gotten your thank you cards finished yet? I've finished half of mine, but still haven't sent them! It's been about 7 months, that's horrible huh?! Anyway how are things going?!