Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ode to my nieces

-You are about to see pictures of mostly my sister Kristin's 2 daughters (Lexi and Kaytlin), since I spent a week with them in Alaska, and a few pictures of my brother TC's daughter Savanna.-

LEXI'S BED HEAD










PEACEFUL 2 WEEK OLD KAYTLIN









LEXI LOVIN HER SHADES









PEACE, YO










SAVANNA ALMOST 20 LBS AT 5 MO













"YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH
THAT, SUCKA?!"












ROCKIN' OUT










OH NO, WHAT HAVE I TAUGHT HER? HAHA










PRECIOUS STORY READIN'









LEXI AS A THUG
BABY









KAYTLIN AFTER BATH










LEXI LOOKING SO INNOCENT!












"APRIL! MAKE TOOKIES, 'MON!"










SISTERS...









YAWN #1
YAWN #2

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun...they are all just way too cute. Looks like you had a blast in Alaska!

Youngberg Family said...

Man it was fun having you guys here! I love all the pictures you have posted. Miss and love you!
PS- Where are the pictures of Cricket? I thought you'd have some of her on here by now.