Jena Malia Nagamine Hernandez Gerrard had her baby recently and we did a shower at my house after she was born so we could meet her and cuddle her! :) She's the cutest little thing and her name is Amaya Havanna Gerrard. She is 1/4 Mexican, 1/8 Japanese, 1/8 Hawaiian and 1/2 Caucasian. (I felt really cool when I figured that out).

From the left, Jena, Rachel (Stitt) Woodhouse, Angie Cazier and me.
Uh, this was a picture from my back kitchen window when it snowed...in APRIL. Grrrr!
I live on the bench in Draper and usually you can see all the way to North Salt Lake,
but not this day!

Then Cricket and I playing in the snow.
Poor Cricket: (heeheehee)
I'm not the kind of person who sees their dog as their baby. She's my cute pet who keeps me company and I do love her. Anyway, that being said, I don't really dress my dog in doggie clothes. HOWEVER, this sweater so adorable (and on clearance) so I bought it hoping it would fit me. Ha! When it didn't, I brought her home after the goomer had put a green bow on her head, then I added the new non matching sweater to her ensamble. Can you tell she felt humiliated! No, judging by the look on her face, I think she was pissed. And if you look really closely you can see her exaggerated underbite. Aww...Crickey...!
Speaking of dogs, my niece Savanna has become fixated on watching videos of "da doggy" on my cell phone. In fact, whenever I come around she starts to search me and my purse for my phone saying, "Doggy" over and over again until I give it up. She even has her favorite videos picked out. Sometimes I wonder if she just uses me for my Cricket videos. No way, impossible.
I live on the bench in Draper and usually you can see all the way to North Salt Lake,
but not this day!

Then Cricket and I playing in the snow.
I'm not the kind of person who sees their dog as their baby. She's my cute pet who keeps me company and I do love her. Anyway, that being said, I don't really dress my dog in doggie clothes. HOWEVER, this sweater so adorable (and on clearance) so I bought it hoping it would fit me. Ha! When it didn't, I brought her home after the goomer had put a green bow on her head, then I added the new non matching sweater to her ensamble. Can you tell she felt humiliated! No, judging by the look on her face, I think she was pissed. And if you look really closely you can see her exaggerated underbite. Aww...Crickey...!

3 comments:
I really like that last picture of you and Savanna. And the sweater on cricket - so cute! Miss and love you! Bty we're going to watch Sleeping Beauty tonight
I enjoy reading your blog. Thank you for the picture of Jena and her baby! I haven't seen her for forever! It just feels like I've been out of touch with people forever. I'm glad you keep tabs on people so I kind of can :)
Jena!! Oh, her baby is beautiful. I'm glad you guys could get together and wish I could have been there. What cute Kennewick girls!
Post a Comment