Sunday, April 26, 2009

hAppY BiRtHdAyS & aNNiVeRsArIeS

*Happy Happy Birthday to Mom , Kaytlin-(1) and Lexi (3) this month!
*Happy Happy Anniversary to TC and Ashley (4 years) and Mom and Dad, (31 years)

-Wait a sec here...Mom, how can you only be 29 but be married for 31 years?!

Happy [fill in the blank] to everyone else outside of my immediate family who had a special day this month! I think that about covers it! :)

TC and Ashley April 23rd
Tom and Ann Perry April 28th
Kaytlin-April 24th, Lexi-April 28thThis is when Lexi turned 1. Our Birthday's are 2 days apart so we had a combined Birthday Party. That day I'd taught Lexi how to say "Awwwww" while she was eating. (Yes, I'm the rebel/bad influence aunt).
So, she kept doing it all throughout her birthday party. We were all laughing our head's off which only encouraged her. She was, (and still is) such a ham!
Lexi, 4/28 - Kaytlin, 4/24

2 comments:

Youngberg Family said...

The month of April sure is a busy one. Fun post!

TC, Ashley said...

April is such a great month!