Wednesday, February 4, 2009
*A Lifeline For Us All*
"If we were to let our thoughts be drawn out toward the heavens enough to transcend even temporarily the strains and limitations of daily life, we would be likely to hear the promptings of Him who overcame all things, assuring us that the promise is true. He will, as an act of mercy, cause the circumstances of our lives to be for our ultimate blessing, if only we love Him with all our hearts."
-Bruce C. Hafen
"Come what may and love it."
-Joseph B. Wirthlin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for those quotes, April. Very inspiring. I love quotes so it is always great to hear them!
Thanks for those quotes, April. Very inspiring. I love quotes so it is always great to hear them!
Cool quote! Also, I have no idea what is going on with your neo counter, all I did was click on the get it free thing on one of my friend's blogs, then I just did whatever it said, I can't remember. I never paid anything and have never had to renew or anything...so I am not sure what is going on with yours! Sorry!
You are an inspiration! When we gonna chill yo?
Those are really cool quotes, ones that can be applied to just about any aspect of life.
Post a Comment