So... since my sis Marisha has been in Hawaii, I've had fun sending her letters, (yes, the kind you write by hand, seal and stamp :) and apparently we've become pen pals!
Last week I was nonchalantly checking the mail after having a long day and there were 2 letters in there for me from Honolulu, baby! One of the letters as you can see was written on a Sudoku puzzle that I had sent her blank. She had completed and mailed it back with a message on it. There was also an unexpected thoughtful card in the mail from my Super-Mom.
There was an "Ape" on it and the card said "During these times, I think of you a lot." I received them all at the perfect time too when I needed a little cheering up. Made my whole week, thanks guys!
Last week I was nonchalantly checking the mail after having a long day and there were 2 letters in there for me from Honolulu, baby! One of the letters as you can see was written on a Sudoku puzzle that I had sent her blank. She had completed and mailed it back with a message on it. There was also an unexpected thoughtful card in the mail from my Super-Mom.

5 comments:
That wrong last name thing is pretty hilarious!
Oh that makes me laugh that your mom put the wrong last name-lol! I hope you guys have a ton of fun in Hawaii-I am bummed can't go but we should definetely plan a sister's reunion for at least every other year and I will always plan on going!
How sweet, I love mail, it is a huge pick me up to open the mailbox and have something fun like that. The last name thing is pretty funny though!
LOL. How funny is that? You used to send me letters when you were at college and when I was too. Nothing better than a letter in the mail.
I love the hand-written letter thing. One of my best friends (who lives in San Diego) and I still do things that way. We're awful at emailing, but do great with old-fashioned letters - go figure. :) I can totally sympathize with your mom on the name thing. Just a few weeks ago I introduced myself to someone as Marissa Andersen.... Yeah. I've been married how long now?! Oh well - pregnant brain came and never left....
Post a Comment