Friday, August 15, 2008
About April
(I updated the About Me section of my MySpace page yesterday and I wanted to share with my fellow blog friends)!Thoughts become things! I got married Leap Year 2008 to George whom I love...(and not only because he is a handy man). We have a Miniature Schnauzer puppy named Cricket who is incredibly intelligent, absolutely adorable and sneakingly stubborn. I have 3 nieces who are amazing that I would give my life for! We live a block away from my in laws which is unusually a wonderful thing. ABOUT ME: I like reality TV and I don't care what you think about that. :) I have been bitten by the Twilight series, I think I have a crush on Jim from The Office and I like it when my husband tickles my back. I love gum, and I freakin LOOOOVE corn on the cob. I enjoy smiling, talking to strangers and knowing I can be a light to the world. I know who I am.
Thoughts become things! I got married Leap Year 2008 to George whom I love...(and not only because he is a handy man). We have a Miniature Schnauzer puppy named Cricket who is incredibly intelligent, absolutely adorable and sneakingly stubborn. I have 3 nieces who are amazing that I would give my life for! We live a block away from my in laws which is unusually a wonderful thing. ABOUT ME: I like reality TV and I don't care what you think about that. :) I have been bitten by the Twilight series, I think I have a crush on Jim from The Office and I like it when my husband tickles my back. I love gum, and I freakin LOOOOVE corn on the cob. I enjoy smiling, talking to strangers and knowing I can be a light to the world. I know who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look HOT HOT HOT in that new picture. I need to make my blog private STAT and I need to know your email to invite you to have access to my blog. Please email me or comment me. Email is on my blog I believe...otherwise send it in my comments. Love, Michelle
Hey April, how the heck are you guys? I love all your pictures. You always look amazing!! I just have not talked to you in a long time and I was wondering how things are going for you! I love you and hope to get to see you again sometime soon and I really look forward to meeting George!
Work isn't the same without you! Erin is way stressed out and we're wishing you were here. :) Have you found a new job yet? Can I get your address to send you a Halloween invite? Hope everything is going good with you. Take care!
Jamie
WE are interested to see if you would be around this year if we threw a party. Please go to our blog for information and leave a comment.
Post a Comment