Thursday, May 29, 2008

AlaSkA HiGhLiGhTs

Here are a few pictures of the fun times we had in Ketchikan, Alaska. I was there for 8 days, George was there for 4. Here are quite a few pictures of my time spent in Ketchikan, Alaska with my sister's family. Her husband has been working like crazy during cruise ship season, so I think she enjoyed the company! Lots of diaper changes, and doing Lexi's hair, making Kaytlin smile, helping with meals, making cookies, laundry, watching the Jungle Book... a lot... etc! It was so much fun! George was there for the first 4 days, I was there for 8. It was a blast. Here are a few pictures to highlight the trip! :)






















3 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Awww! Looks like such a fun-filled blast. Dude, Lexi ROCKS at making hilarious faces!

M Crew said...

I want to go to Alaska!

Erin said...

You are George are so cute and looks so happy! I can't believe Kristin has 2 kids by the way...crazy. That's awesome you got to go to Alaska though. I thought of you on your birthday this year...so happy late birthday! It's always easy for me to remember!!